Get Assistance Today!
Below, is a link to obtain third-party financing of your legal fees for your Criminal Defense matter with our office. We recently began working with a company who can provide this service. Click the link below to fill out the application. My understanding is that the approval process only takes a few minutes:
I am required under the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct to advise you of the following:
- Our office has no ownership or other financial stake in this company and receives nothing more than the legal fee contracted with you if you decide to utilize this financing. We are simply making an introduction.
- Use of this financing does not increase your fees with us in any way. While we pay a percentage of our fee (similar to a credit card processing fee) to the financing company, we are not allowed to and do not pass that expense on to you.
- If approved, the financing company will deposit the monies in your bank account and you will be expected to get them to us through a check, debit card or e-check.
- Our duty of confidentiality to you remains. We will not share any information about your case with the financing company, with the exception of confirming the amount of fee to be charged if they inquire. We will not discuss any of the details of your case, what you have told us or even the nature of the charges.
- The application process and rules concerning your approval and under what terms, including loan duration and interest rates, are decided solely by the financing company, without any input or direction from our office.