Halifax Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawyers for Serious Personal Injury Claims
Are we the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Nova Scotia? Legally we’re not allowed to say that. You will need to decide for yourself.
But we can say:
- Canadian Lawyer Magazine named us one of the Top 10 Personal Injury Law Firms in Canada
- We have been named by Best Lawyers International
- We have been included in the Canadian Legal Lexpert Guide
- We have been named one of the 3 Best Personal Injury Law Firms in Halifax
- We are one of the founding members of the Birth Injury Lawyers Alliance
How to Find the Best Injury Lawyer for Your Case
We have filled this website with educational material to help you decide how to find the best Halifax personal injury lawyer for your case.
So before you call your insurance company or talk to an insurance adjuster, before you sign any forms, before you speak to a lawyer for your personal injury claim:
- Order one of our Free Public Legal Education Guides
- Take a few minutes to watch one of our educational videos
- Get a copy of our free consumer report: How to Find the Best Trial Lawyer in Nova Scotia
Or just give us a call to get some more information that may help you.
Peace of Mind
Halifax personal injury lawyers John McKiggan Q.C., Brian Hebert and Mark Raftus help provide peace of mind to innocent victims who have been injured by medical malpractice, birth injuries, car accidents, or sexual abuse claims.
We are so confident in the information and services we provide to our personal injury clients that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you decide you want to hire us for your personal injury claim, and we agree to represent you, we provide a written satisfaction guarantee!
For details call our office at 902-423-2050 and ask for a copy of our “Client Choice Fee Program”. There is no law firm anywhere in Atlantic Canada (or the rest of Canada for that matter) that we are aware of that offers a similar guarantee in writing!
At McKiggan Hebert Lawyers, we only take cases that we truly believe have merit and meet our rigorous selection criteria. When we commit to your case, our whole team works together on your behalf to achieve the best result in the most favourable time frame.
How to Find the Best Trial Lawyer in Nova Scotia for Your Case
A Trusted Source of Legal Information
The partners at McKiggan Hebert Lawyers have been featured or interviewed in news reports by many local and national news sources. See In the News for elected media stories.